Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Many Diets.

Added a new page to pdxken.com called Diets. This page compares some of the popular diets. The idea is to get people to examine different diets to see which fits the best. Everybody is different so it would seem that not everyone would do well on the same diet.

In my case grains and dairy cause joint pains and aggravated seasonal allergies. Glutenous grains are especially bad for me. My wife also has problems with grains and dairy foods, different symptoms. This is only a sample size of 2 but it still makes me wonder how many other folks have similar food sensitivities and don't know it. Yes, I love breads and such but the body complains if I eat that stuff. We are both trending toward the Paleo diet. Lots of fruits and vegetables, meats, fish, chicken. Just not dairy, grains, or legumes. Oh, we also need a lot of willpower.
http://www.pdxken.com/diets.html

Good health to you.
Ken.

No comments: